IBML Import Module
Easily and quickly import images into your Captiva InputAccel system from an IBML scanner. This module is easy to configure and runs fast enough to keep up with the speedy scanners from IBML.
- Easy to configure.
- Built-in support for color, bitonal, and drop-out bitonal multi-stream images.
- Built-in support for all file types captured by the scanner.
- Built-in support for all data captured by the scanner, including barcodes, patch codes and OCR data.
Medical Claims Form Identification Module
Successfully and quickly identifying medical claim forms has long been one of the major problems of successfully capturing medical claim data. Inconsistent printing, fields too big or too small to allow for data anchoring, differing image formats, resolution (dpi), and colors, not to mention drop-out images that remove all consistent landmarks; these are the problems with identifying medical claim forms successfully. The Capture Sage Medical Claims Form Identification Module utilizes a unique algorithm to recognize all non-mutilated medical claim forms.
The form types recognized are:
- CMS 1500 Health Insurance Claim Form(2012) - drop out and non-drop out, bitonal or color
- HCFA 1500 (Legacy) - drop out and non-drop out, bitonal or color
- CMS 1500 (Legacy) - drop out and non-drop out, bitonal or color
- CMS 1450 UB-04 Uniform Bill - drop out and non-drop out, bitonal or color
- UB92 (Legacy) - drop out and non-drop out, bitonal or color
- ADA J400 Dental Claim Form (2012) - non-dropout, bitonal or color
Other form types can be easily added to create a complete solution for your particular environment and defined needs/specifications.
Barcode/QR Code Reader Module
Quite simply, this module reads barcodes. It reads many types of 1 dimension and 2 dimension barcodes, include QR code. You would want this module if you would like to read QR Codes or more than 10 barcodes per page within Captiva. We are able to integrate this module with your non-Captiva application.